View Profile Cloud-the-Strife

7 Movie Reviews

i loved this. it hit my feels in all thr right places.

dylan responds:

"I'm surrounded by your embrace"

- beyoncé, 2008

there isnt enough yes in this world to express how much yes this is...... gave me all the giggles.

you should do a part 2. this is great!

7 Game Reviews

Great game

i only have 1 problem with this game, when ever i get a X2 multiplier no matter what the next note after will miss.... id look into that problem please :D other than that little annoying glitch this game is awsome :D i <3 how i can put my own music in here.

littleMonsterGames responds:

Thanks - glad you liked the game.

I'm aware of that problem. the issue is related to lag. When you get a multiplier, effects are added. Those effects can lag your comp, causing it to not record keystrokes for a second, and then you lose the multiplier.

I'm thinking of fixing this by adding an option to disable the special effects resulting from the multipliers.

Cheers!

Cam

Check this out :D

4-0---3---3---3---4-9---4---0-----0--
-3---3---2---4-4-5-1---1---3---------
0---0------6-bb0---0---3-3-3-4---8---
5-4---5-4---3-3-1---6-5-5-bb3-5-4---0 ---a---9--------------9---0---2-5-5-4 -2-0---3-5-2-2---0---4-4-3-0a-0---0--
3-0--224-8-23---------7-7-7-8-a--

great game

awsome game. i like the simple gameplay.

moogoat responds:

Thanks. Simple was what I was going for!

10 Audio Reviews

amazing work as always my friend. this sounds really good with the old version playing on top of it too.

inspiring....

this song makes me think of a boss battle in an rpg game. epic as always waterflame! love it!

53 Art Reviews

sublime as always

AntonOxenuk responds:

Thank you ♥ !

I love you, I love your work, I love you for making your work.....great stuff! i hope someday my kids' kids will learn about you during their art classes!

all of these are amazing! i like the airship the most

I am an aspiring graphic designer currently working at a appliance repair center... wanting to get more of my work out and get some (hopefully good) feedback.

27, Male