Cloud-the-StrifeCloud-the-Strife

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats 1 Fan

Space Beats Space Beats

Great game

i only have 1 problem with this game, when ever i get a X2 multiplier no matter what the next note after will miss.... id look into that problem please :D other than that little annoying glitch this game is awsome :D i <3 how i can put my own music in here.

littleMonsterGames responds:

Thanks - glad you liked the game.

I'm aware of that problem. the issue is related to lag. When you get a multiplier, effects are added. Those effects can lag your comp, causing it to not record keystrokes for a second, and then you lose the multiplier.

I'm thinking of fixing this by adding an option to disable the special effects resulting from the multipliers.

Cheers!

Cam

Punk-o-matic Punk-o-matic

Check this out :D

4-0---3---3---3---4-9---4---0-----0--
-3---3---2---4-4-5-1---1---3---------
0---0------6-bb0---0---3-3-3-4---8---
5-4---5-4---3-3-1---6-5-5-bb3-5-4---0 ---a---9--------------9---0---2-5-5-4 -2-0---3-5-2-2---0---4-4-3-0a-0---0--
3-0--224-8-23---------7-7-7-8-a--

Dodge. Dodge.

great game

awsome game. i like the simple gameplay.

moogoat responds:

Thanks. Simple was what I was going for!

Galactic Conquests Galactic Conquests

...

i thought this game sucked...to me its just not fun

XENO TACTIC XENO TACTIC

Great...just Fantastic

This game is really fun. and to those who are using cheats......y all suck the last lv IS beatable with out them.

StarCraft FA 5 SE2008 StarCraft FA 5 SE2008

DUDE!!!!

I love it!!!! espeasialy the sandbox mode. i could spend all day in that....good job man
great game. u should RM it again when SCII comes out

D-Fence the Game... D-Fence the Game...

WAYY TOO EASSYY!!!!!!

i agree with the last guy this game is WAYY to easy.... i like it alot tho... i gave it a 5!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OK IM DONE NOW!!!!! with the !!!!!!! but ya any ways i liked this game alot.