Cloud-the-StrifeCloud-the-Strife

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats 1 Fan

-ThunderZone v2- -ThunderZone v2-

amazing work as always my friend. this sounds really good with the old version playing on top of it too.

-GodRay- -GodRay-

inspiring....

Beast Within w Vocals Beast Within w Vocals

i love it! i think you guys did incredibly well! i just think the instruments were a bit quiet compared to the deep growls. either tone him down a bit or tune every thing else up and this would be perfect to me.

Metaljonus responds:

Thanks dude! I'll be sure to even the mix out for ya! I'll pm you when I get a chance!

Song Of Storms ToZ Song Of Storms ToZ

sounds great id like to hear more from you

PsicoBlake96 responds:

Oh, thank you :3

-Sky Fortress- -Sky Fortress-

this song makes me think of a boss battle in an rpg game. epic as always waterflame! love it!

OTP OTP

i like it! very well done i think.

Ignite-Metaljonus Ignite-Metaljonus

This sounds just amazing. i can really imagine some vocals on top of this track. great job! if you get frisky you should make a version with vocals too. :P

Metaljonus responds:

Thanks! Finding a singer to sing over this would be ideal! Hopefully someone wants to give it a jab.

Ffc-thepriceoffreedomremx Ffc-thepriceoffreedomremx

a good remix. but it doesnt do the original or the game any justice. sorry.

JervyHouMusic responds:

:'(
I believe that no amount of remixes will ever do the original or the game justice either way, so I'm glad you at least enjoy it for just what it is - a remix :)

FFX - For Zanarkand FFX - For Zanarkand

I do believe....

that i can never listen to the games version of this again... i love it... a lot! i especially love the small drum parts. i always thought of how this song would be with some drums but in my head it never sounded this good. thank you for creating this piece of wonderful music. your very talented. <3

[HP] Best Served Cold [HP] Best Served Cold

I Approve!

I've been listening to this song on a loop now for a few hours and i think its just amazing. i think your a very talented musician, and you should keep up the great work.