Cloud-the-StrifeCloud-the-Strife

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats 1 Fan

depressing stories depressing stories

i loved this. it hit my feels in all thr right places.

dylan responds:

"I'm surrounded by your embrace"

- beyoncé, 2008

Slippery Shower Slippery Shower

there isnt enough yes in this world to express how much yes this is...... gave me all the giggles.

Dora The Teenage Explorer Dora The Teenage Explorer

you should do a part 2. this is great!

Space Beats Space Beats

Great game

i only have 1 problem with this game, when ever i get a X2 multiplier no matter what the next note after will miss.... id look into that problem please :D other than that little annoying glitch this game is awsome :D i <3 how i can put my own music in here.

littleMonsterGames responds:

Thanks - glad you liked the game.

I'm aware of that problem. the issue is related to lag. When you get a multiplier, effects are added. Those effects can lag your comp, causing it to not record keystrokes for a second, and then you lose the multiplier.

I'm thinking of fixing this by adding an option to disable the special effects resulting from the multipliers.

Cheers!

Cam

Punk-o-matic Punk-o-matic

Check this out :D

4-0---3---3---3---4-9---4---0-----0--
-3---3---2---4-4-5-1---1---3---------
0---0------6-bb0---0---3-3-3-4---8---
5-4---5-4---3-3-1---6-5-5-bb3-5-4---0 ---a---9--------------9---0---2-5-5-4 -2-0---3-5-2-2---0---4-4-3-0a-0---0--
3-0--224-8-23---------7-7-7-8-a--

Dodge. Dodge.

great game

awsome game. i like the simple gameplay.

moogoat responds:

Thanks. Simple was what I was going for!

-ThunderZone v2- -ThunderZone v2-

amazing work as always my friend. this sounds really good with the old version playing on top of it too.

-GodRay- -GodRay-

inspiring....

Beast Within w Vocals Beast Within w Vocals

i love it! i think you guys did incredibly well! i just think the instruments were a bit quiet compared to the deep growls. either tone him down a bit or tune every thing else up and this would be perfect to me.

Metaljonus responds:

Thanks dude! I'll be sure to even the mix out for ya! I'll pm you when I get a chance!

Airplanes Airplanes

I love you, I love your work, I love you for making your work.....great stuff! i hope someday my kids' kids will learn about you during their art classes!

Ideas Ideas

all of these are amazing! i like the airship the most

Answers Answers

its beautiful! your work has been improving a ton since i found you on here!

AntonOxenuk responds: